Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
No one expects to have a flood. Flooding and water emergencies don't wait for regular business hours which is why SERVPRO of Piscataway is here to help 24 hours a day, 7 days a week-including all holidays. We will respond immediately, day or night, to any emergency you may have. We have technicians on call 365 days a year and they understand how stressful a flood in your home or business can be, they will be empathetic to your situation and treat your belongings with respect. They are ready to assist in the restoration of your property no matter what time of day.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (732) 752-4445
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2000 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Piscataway arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.