Why You Should Choose SERVPRO of Piscataway for Your Restoration Needs
SERVPRO® of Piscataway technicians are qualified to clean and properly apply disinfectants according to the CDC’s protocols.
Many of SERVPRO's cleaning products include products the CDC recommends for other coronaviruses (such as SARS). The EPA has just added three more of our branded disinfectants to their approved product list!
We clean and disinfect high-touch surfaces such as:
- Counters and tabletops
- Light switches
- Toilets & other bathroom fixtures (faucets, handrails, tubs & showers)
- Tablets, keyboards & other office (home or business) equipment
The CDC recommends cleaning and disinfecting the following areas:
- Kitchen & dining areas
- Schools, classrooms, conference rooms
- Retail spaces, including
- Sales counters
- Racks, shelves
- Hand-rails & elevator cars
- Flooring, regardless of material
- Water fountains
- Carpets, rugs
- Fitness equipment
- Playground equipment
If you would like to hear more information about this, give SERVPRO of Piscataway a call at 732-752-4445.