Fire Safety Prevention and Preparedness Tips
Practice makes for a more prepared family.
Although there is no way to predict how you will react during an emergency situation, one of the most important things you can do, especially for younger members of your home, is to practice how to handle a fire in your home.
Questions to ask yourself…..
- Do you have a properly installed smoke detector? When is the last time you tested it and changed the batteries?
- Do your children know what the alarm on your smoke detector sounds like?
- Do you have an escape plan? Have you practiced it with all members of your household?
- Do your younger household members know how to STOP, DROP, and ROLL?
- Do you have properly working fire extinguishers in your home and do you know how to use them?
If you have experienced fire damage give us a call to come help you at 732-752-4445.