Recent Commercial Posts
SERVPRO of Piscataway for all your Commercial Water Restoration
Water damage is never a minor issue. Water damage in your home is something that most people don't take into consideration. The time lost on cleaning up is lost revenue for any business owner. Our professional and trained technicians at SERVPRO of Piscataway understands the importance of getting the job done effectively and quickly to minimize downtime to your business.
Water Restoration Process
* Inspection- One of our trained technicians can best access the extent of water in your property. This will help to figure out the class and category of water loss; and best figure out a solution to restore your business as quickly as possible.
* Extraction- Of standing water from all materials whether that is hard surface flooring or carpet. Water removal should begin as soon as possible to minimize any secondary damage caused by high levels of humidity.
* Cleaning- All belongings affected need to be cleaned and sanitized to prevent mold and bacterial growth.
* Set drying equipment- Dehumidifiers and air movers are set to wick the moisture off of surfaces and collect it for removal. This process can take several days to fully complete depending on the material being dried.
SERVPRO of Piscataway for all your commercial water restoration troubles.Our highly professional and knowledgeable team is here for you 24/7.
SERVPRO of Piscataway:
SERVPRO of Piscataway Steps for all your Fire Restoration
SERVPRO of Piscataway knows how awful the aftermath of fire damages are to your business. Thanks to our experience and professional team we can help to get your business back in operation. Our team at SERVPRO of Piscataway recognize the urgency involved when it comes to safe guarding your investments, we are here to help minimize down time during fire restoration.
Fire Restoration Process
SERVPRO of Piscataway understands that each situation is different and how urgent it is for business to function again. The mitigation of fire and smoke damage is essential to minimize down time for your business, we make take the following steps;
* Secure and inspect the facility.
* Ventilate the facility to take out dust and soot from air.
* The removal of any contents, divide salvageable and non-salvageable items in the process. Salvageable items are moved to a secure location for restoration and storage until the reconstruction process is complete. Non salvageable items are cataloged and disposed of.
* Cleaning the facility includes ceilings, walls and floors to prevent further damage from effects of soot.
* Using specialized equipment and deodorize the facility. We will also sanitize and clean salvageable items. We may also decontaminate HVAC system and duck work in facility.
SERVPRO of Piscataway is available 24/7 with our trained and professional technicians on standby for your commercial fire restoration.
SERVPRO of Piscataway:
SERVPRO of Piscataway for your soot and smoke clean up
The aftermath of a fire in your business can leave you devastated and at a loss. Soot can cover almost every inch. Smoke can penetrate your walls, surfaces, and air ducts and cause smoke to linger.
Recently the Township of Piscataway called SERVPRO of Piscataway for a clean up of soot and smoke. Our highly trained technicians responded quickly to the call. The client was happy at how fast restoration occurred and how quickly they were up and running again.
Soot and smoke can continue to cause damage to materials if they are left behind. Odors from smoke will stay on surfaces long after the fire and continue to cause problems. Within seconds walls, equipment, surfaces and other areas ca be discolored. Quick response and actions are important. The more time that is wasted before treatment the greater the damage. You do not want to attempt to clean soot damage yourself, if not taken care the right way it can cause health problems and more sever damage.
Don't let fire clean up cause you stress call SERVPRO of Piscataway. We are here 24/7 for all your soot and smoke restoration.
SERVPRO of Piscataway
SERVPRO of Piscataway
Water damaged in south Plainfield was cause by a broken sprinkler pipe.
SERVPRO of Piscataway provides 24 hour emergency service and is dedicated to being faster to any size disaster. We can respond immediately to your emergency and have trained technicians to handle your restoration or cleaning needs.
There is never a convenient time for fire or water damage to strike your commercial property. Every hour spent cleaning up is an hour of lost revenue and productivity. When the need arises for professional cleaning or emergency restoration SERVPRO of Piscataway has the trained technicians to respond quickly to get your property back to business.
Due to a flood in South Plainfield New Jersey, our trained and qualified technicians at SERVPRO of Piscataway arrived promptly and performed water restoration quickly. The client was very Pleased at how quick restoration occurred for they were back in business in no time.
SERVPRO of Piscataway
Commercial Restoration & Cleaning
Water damage in office space at Somerset NJ.
SERVPRO of Piscataway is a reliable conductor in the restoration industry. Managing a clean office space not only helps establish an upbeat first impression with clients, but can also develop employee morale. A spotless office is a bright office.
Commercial Restoration and cleaning in any small office, apartment buildings, restaurants, hotel/ motels, manufacturing & industrial, government / military, SERVPRO of Piscataway does it all. We handle your carpet cleaning, duct cleaning and even any water restoration damages.
SERVPRO of Piscataway has trained and knowledgeable technicians to get the job done quickly and efficiently. Clients are pleased with how fast restoration was completed. SERVPRO of Piscataway is here for all your commercial restoration and cleaning 24/7, 365 days a year.
SERVPRO of Piscataway
Contact us at 732-752-4445
Commercial Water Damages
Damage caused by main sprinkler break.
Water in your business? Let SERVPRO of Piscataway assist as we know how serious water damage can be to your property.
SERVPRO of Piscataway is quick to respond to all your commercial water damages. A hotel in Somerset NJ was under 3"- 4" of water when we were called.. SERVPRO of Piscataway responded quickly to their offices which sustained significant damage due to the large volume of water present. We preformed the clean up and dry out quickly. The client was very pleased at how fast the replacement of materials began.
What can happen if excess moisture is not addressed quickly?
Water damage within 1-24 hours can cause furniture to swell and crack. Drywall begins to swell, metal surfaces can tarnish and documents can be damaged. Odors will start to appear, which can be difficult to get rid of if not treated early.
Water damages that are a week old may cause mold to grow which can be harmful to one's health especially those who have an allergy to mold.
SERVPRO of Piscataway is here to help with any commercial water damage 24/7 365 days a year. Call us at (732) 752-4445.
HVAC Maintenance for Every Home | SERVPRO® of Piscataway Trivia time: Most homeowners don’t know that, according to Energy Star, half of the energy
HVAC Maintenance for Every Home/Office | SERVPRO® of Piscataway
Trivia time: Most homeowners don’t know that, according to Energy Star, half of the energy expenses for a home are a result of energy from the heating and cooling system. We all enjoy the comforts of an HVAC system, but there is definitely an investment associated with operating them—thankfully, with some basic maintenance, your investment goes much further.
Because an HVAC system is so important, it’s necessary to do regular maintenance to stop problems before they start.
Below is helpful information about how your HVAC works and how to care for it.
- As the AC runs, the cooling coils absorb water from the air and drain it away. If the drainage becomes obstructed, contamination and mold growth will build up. Regularly check drain pans and nearby surfaces for moisture accumulation to ensure water damage isn’t happening.
- For maximum air quality and efficiency, it’s recommended for you to change HVAC filters every 30 to 90 days depending on the quality and type of filter. Other ways to improve heating and cooling include ensuring a snug, secure fit when filters are installed and using the highest efficiency filter your HVAC manufacturer recommends.
- Simply keeping up with routine dusting and vacuuming in your home can do wonders for your HVAC system. By clearing this debris out, you’re stopping it before it’s able to invade the air flow system and dirty up your vents. Further the benefit by always using the highest efficiency filter for the vacuum, and purchasing one with a HEPA certification if possible.
Tip: If you’re planning to do construction or renovations, always seal off both supply and return registers. Wait to unseal them until all the dust has been removed.
- Schedule regular maintenance checkups and cleaning. While there are quite a few things homeowners can do to maintain their HVAC system, they should be done in addition to having a professional survey your system two times per year. A professional cleaning can improve air quality and allow your unit to run more efficiently, allowing your family to breathe cleaner air and see a reduction in energy usage.
If you’re interested in how getting your ducts cleaned can help with your HVAC maintenance, contact SERVPRO® of Piscataway today to schedule a consultation!
Commercial Restoration & Cleaning Services
When it comes to your commercial property, we mean business. You need a company that can minimize the disruption to your clients while delivering superior results. Whether you need professional cleaning to make your business shine, or emergency water restoration services, SERVPRO of Piscataway has the training and expertise to help make it “Like it never even happened.”
- Small Office Buildings
- Large Office/High-Rise Office Buildings
- Apartment Buildings
- Small Retail Stores
- Large Retail/Big-Box Stores
- High-Rise Residential
- Manufacturing & Industrial
Commercial Building Cleaning Services
Whether your need is removing an odor problem or deep-cleaning flooring or carpets, you can depend on SERVPRO of Piscataway to get the job done right the first time. We’ll respond promptly and make your work space look its very best. Learn more about our commercial cleaning services.
Commercial Building Restoration Services
SERVPRO of Piscataway is available 24 hours a day to restore your South Plainfield property and get you back to business. We have the expertise, equipment, and highly trained personnel to handle your commercial water, fire, or mold damage. We can also access the resources of our national network of 1,700 Franchises to handle large commercial projects and major storm events. Learn more about our commercial restoration services.
Give us a call we can help
Emergency Ready Profile
Emergency Ready Profile
No one every plan’s for a disaster but you can plan to be “Ready for whatever happens”
But by developing a SERVPRO Emergency ready profile for your business you can minimize business interruption by having an immediate plan of action.
Knowing what to do and what to expect in advance is the key to timely mitigation and can help minimize how water and fire damage can affect your business.
ARE YOU READY?
Preparation is the key component for making it through any disaster, whether it’s a small water leak, a large fire or an area flood. The best time for planning is not when the event happens, but well before it happens.
THE SERVPRO EMERGENCY READY PROFILE ADVANTAGES:
- A No cost assessment of your facility. -This means there is no need to allocate funds, giving you a great value at no cost.
- A concise Profile Document that contains only the critical information needed in the event of an emergency. - It will only take a little time to complete and will not take you away from current projects. It will save you a lot of time if ever needed in future.
- A guide to help you get back into your building following a disaster. -This can help minimize the amount of time your business inactive by having an immediate plan of action.
- Establishes you local SERVPRO Franchise Professionals as your disaster mitigation and restoration provider. –You have a provider that is recognized as an industry leader and is close by.
- Identification of the line of command for authorizing work to begin. –This saves time and so we can begin the work of mitigating the damage which can save you time and money.
- Provides facility details sucj as shut- off valve locations, priority areas and priority contact information. – Having a quick reference of what to do, how to do it and who to call provides solutions in advance of an emergency so that during the emergency you are
“Ready for whatever happens”
Call us Today to Get Started!
24 hours a day 7 days a week
6 Hidden Dangers In Your Home That You Need To Know About
6 Hidden Dangers in Your Home That You Need to Know About
You saved for years to afford your dream home. It has the kitchen you've always longed for, the perfect number of bedrooms, and a backyard that would make any space-loving squirrel jealous. However, lurking inside your home are dangers, hidden like villains ready to strike. Check out these ways your house might actually be trying to kill you and get some ideas for stopping it in its tracks.
1.Beware of Your Window Treatment Cords
The convenience of on-demand, natural light is something many of us never give a second thought. You pull the cord to open the blinds in the morning and go about your day. But one of the most dangerous places in your home is hiding in plain sight. Each month, a child dies due to strangulation from window cords.
If possible, houses should transition to cordless blinds and window treatments. If switching to a cordless option isn't in your budget, make sure cords are tethered and kept out of reach of children. Install a simple bracket to tie off window treatment cords; make it a habit to keep the ends wrapped up.
- A Dangerous Oasis in the Desert — Humidifiers
For those living in particularly dry climates, humidifiers area a lifesaver and in a lot of ways can be good for your health. They add much-needed moisture to the air inside your home and help soothe dry,irritated sinuses. What's not to love?
However, without proper use and maintenance, your beloved humidifier can turn your home into a breeding ground for toxic mold. If you run your humidifier continuously, the additional moisture can build up on surfaces — leading to accelerated mold growth. Try to limit the use of your humidifier to a few hours each day and take care to clean surfaces with mold-killing cleaners. There are also germ-killing humidifiers that use UV light to zap the mold spores and stop them in their tracks.
- Poor Quality Work and Lack of Permits
Beware of home improvement quotes that sound too be good to be true. When gathering bids for home repairs, it can be tempting to go with the lowest quote. After all, you think, it's just a simple addition to my garage — why would I need to pull a permit?
"The risk with unpermitted work is that if there is an issue down the road, even years later, and the homeowner files a claim, an insurance company will investigate, "If they discover that the problem originated in unpermitted work, they will most likely deny the claim, leaving the homeowner on the hook for all the damages."
In addition to racking up a serious bill for you, unpermitted work can also pose serious safety hazards.
- The Aftermath of Leaking Pipes
"One of the biggest dangers that homeowners often forget about is behind the walls. Those pipes that send water throughout the home are susceptible to freezing or bursting,"
And due to their hidden nature, you may not realize you have a problem with a burst or leaking pipe until a decent amount of water accumulates. In addition to the thousands of dollars of damage and loss of valuables, leaking pipes also pose a longer lasting hazard: mold.
Mold can form in a home in as little as 24 to 48 hours after water contact.. Thankfully, there are steps you can take to minimize the potential for damage. A water sensor, like the Z-Wave water and flood sensor, alerts you the second leaking water is detected — helping to mitigate, or even prevent, water damage and subsequent mold.
- The Stuff in Your House
You love the layout and just-so accents of your living room. You painstakingly picked out the hand-woven wool rug that compliments the rugged armchair passed down from your grandparents. Everything has its place and looks amazing— until you catch your foot on the edge of the rug and go flying head-first into your perfectly positioned coffee table. Every year people are hospitalized due to a fall in the home. Most falls are preventable with a few simple adjustments:
- Secure rugs and carpeting to the floor
- Remove clutter and unnecessary items
- Store shoes, bags, and coats in a closet
- Create proper spacing between furniture and decor
- Ensure adequate indoor lighting
- The Everyday Scents You Love
Who doesn't enjoy the lemony-fresh scent of clean dishes? Or the crisp-linen smell that comes from spraying your favorite air freshener?
However, you need to consider what creates those lovely scents: Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs). VOCs are present in nearly every fragranced home product (cleaners, detergents, and air fresheners). High levels of VOC exposure can cause nose, throat, and eye irritation. Additionally, they have been known to cause cancer in humans and animals.
"Most people don't realize that when something containing VOCs goes into a dishwasher that it can be a disaster, "As much as you want sparkling glasses, that awesome dishwasher liquid is toxic when heated. The more concentrated and scented the product, the bigger problems you're going to have. The water transforms those chemicals into gas in your nice, airtight home."
What can you do? switch to natural cleaners, like borax, baking soda, hydrogen peroxide, rubbing alcohol, lemons, vinegar, and hot water. And explore the use of natural scents like eucalyptus, rosemary, tea tree oils, and cinnamon to achieve the aromas you desire.
With a great home comes great responsibility. There are potential harms and risk around nearly every corner, but you don't need to be afraid. Armed with knowledge, you can karate-chop these dangers and keep your home the safe haven it should be for you and your entire family!
Any question feel free to contact us
SERVPRO of Piscataway
Commercial Water Damage
Removal of A Children's Daycare floor in Gym Area
Restoring Your Commercial Property After A Water Damage Event
Flooding and water damage events at commercial properties are often complex with numerous issues that require a knowledgeable and flexible response. Whether we’re dealing with a relatively small water cleanup scenario or a large scale event, we work quickly to assess each unique situation and isolate the damaged area. In many instances, normal operations can continue in a temporary space while we restore your facility.
Restoring Commercial Properties Presents Unique Challenges
Our professionals are trained to be mindful of legal and environmental concerns and strive to fully restore the damaged area while working within your budgetary constraints. We understand that every hour spent cleaning up is an hour of lost revenue and productivity. So when an emergency situation arises in your business, give us a call and we’ll be there fast with the help you need.
About SERVPRO of Piscataway
SERVPRO of Piscataway specializes in the cleanup and restoration of commercial and residential property after a water damage event. Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property.
If you need any further assistance or have general questions Please feel free to call us
SERVPRO of Piscataway