Recent Fire Damage Before & After Photos

Basement Furnace Fire in South Bound Brook


This poor family had a fire that was caused by their furnace one week before Christmas. No one was injured but their children's Christmas presents were affected... READ MORE



Fire Damage in Commercial Electrical Room


There was a small plastics fire in the electrical room of a large commercial building in Jersey City. The damage from the actual flames was very minor but the r... READ MORE



Kitchen Fire In South Plainfield


This damage was a result of food left cooking unattended on the stove. Thankfully, all occupants were able to get out of harms way with no injuries. The house s... READ MORE



Fire Damaged Table


This is a sofa table from a customer's home who unfortunately experienced a fire. But SERVPRO of Piscataway's experienced fire restoration technicians were able... READ MORE